Update for our Members & Guests
We are excited to announce that The Aspley Hotel will reopen on Friday 10th July at 10am.
As we all adjust to the new normal, you will notice some differences during your visit and that some areas remain closed. However, one thing that has not changed is our commitment to ensuring the well-being and safety of all our members, guests and staff.
Our hours of operation will be 10am – 4am with the following hours in each area:
10am – 4am
Monday – Thursday 11.30am – 7.30pm
Friday – Saturday 11.30am – Midnight
Sunday 11.30am – 5.30pm
At this point in time, the restaurant will remain closed however a limited food menu is available from our Sportsbar for lunch and dinner service (Sunday dinner excluded). To assist us in managing capacity numbers, bookings are essential. Please call us on 07 3863 055 to book your table.
Our room hire and function services will remain closed for the time-being.
With the implementation of our comprehensive Play It Safe™ program featuring new health and safety standards, all our member promotions and offers remain suspended for the time being including member discounts on food and beverages. Members continue to earn and redeem points as normal.
PLAY IT SAFE™ | Commitment to Care
Delaware North’s Play It Safe™ program is a comprehensive initiative to keep guests and employees safe and help slow the spread of COVID-19. We’ve re-engineered our operating procedures to minimize contact risk and bolstered hygiene protocols to exceed best practice guidelines. Our commitment: instill peace of mind in anyone who spends time at our properties.
The Play It Safe™ | Commitment to Care program is being deployed at Delaware North destinations across Australia, New Zealand, and the United States.
Facilities undergo a rigorous program of ongoing deep-cleaning and sterilisation with Ecolab® products. These state-of-the-art products offer demonstrated effectiveness in eliminating bacteria and viruses, including COVID-19.
We have developed a new set of standards and procedures that include:
- Controlled access to the facility to carefully monitor incoming and outgoing patrons and employees through clearly-designated entrances and exits.
- Ensuring our operating standards uphold current social distancing guidelines as directed by local and state regulators and in compliance with the Australian Government Department of Health guidelines.
- New cleaning protocols including nightly clean and ample access to sanitisation facilities
- Offering multiple hand-sanitising stations located throughout the facility.
- Grouping is not permitted, and designated directional walkways where possible.
- Undergo a comprehensive Play It Safe Training Program.
- Directing team members who feel sick to remain at home.
- Sanitising their hands when they report for a shift.
- Required to wash and sanitise their hands frequently throughout the shift.
We are committed to delivering the safest and most secure gaming environment possible. The health, safety and peace of mind of our guests, employees and community is our first priority.
Questions about the enhancements we’re making? Please do not hesitate to reach out. You can contact us here: http://aspleyhotel.com.au/contact-us/
Thank you for your patience and understanding in these unprecedented times – we appreciate your loyalty and can’t wait to welcome you back!