Update for our Members & Guests
We would like to advise that we are continuing to closely monitor the situation regarding COVID-19. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our members, guests and employees, and therefore we are taking all appropriate measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus based on the guidance of the Australian Government Department of Health, including:
• Expanding sanitizing protocols and bolstering cleaning services throughout our venue
• Placing hand sanitizer stations at locations across the property for use by guests and employees
• Posting notifications for our guests and employees on precautionary measures to take
• Posting notifications for our employees on the importance of hand-washing
• Directing team members who feel sick to remain at home
The Aspley Hotel will continue to follow the advice of the Australian Government Department of Health and the Queensland Government, to limit the risk of COVID-19, and we will provide updates and advice to you our valued customers.
We thank you for your ongoing diligence in taking precautions to protect your own health and that of others, and the proactive approach being taken within our Community as a whole.
For more information about COVID-19 visit: www.health.gov.au
A message from the team at the Aspley Hotel
Following recommendations by the Australian Government, we have implemented measures to ensure the health and safety of our members, guests and employees; providing social distancing and limiting gatherings to a maximum of 100 people in enclosed spaces within the Aspley Hotel.
We thank you for your continued loyalty. By visiting the Aspley Hotel you are helping to sustain Aussie Jobs and the local economy.